Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christoph Jäger <ch...@polleninfo.org> on 2009/03/19 13:36:24 UTC

[T5] Override grid header

Hi,

I have a grid, where one columns contains checkboxes. Now I want to
put a "mark all" checkbox in the header of the column (instead of the
title with the sort link). This should work somehow like overriding a
grid cell (which I already did for generating the checkbox in each
row), but I couldn't find how. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Christoph

Re: [T5] Override grid header

Posted by Christoph Jäger <ch...@polleninfo.org>.
That was easy! Should have found this by myself!

Thanks a lot,

Christoph

Re: [T5] Override grid header

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.