Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Fullocto <br...@fr.thalesgroup.com> on 2008/08/04 09:51:01 UTC

Re: issue with setting properties in two service units of same type in one sa

up, I am facing the same issues with cxf bc sus

Re: issue with setting properties in two service units of same type in one sa

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

This sometimes happens when you add two SU of the same type in a single
SA.  The easy workaround is to add a property
<componentName>servicemix-cxf-bc</componentName> to the <properties/>
section of your SUs pom.xml.

Regards,

Gert