Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "T. Papke" <de...@thopap.de> on 2007/10/28 11:00:32 UTC

DateField format

Hi,

i have tried the new Tapestry 5 DateField Component. If i setup a
Dateformat for rendering, the component itself behave not as espected.
Could anyone confirm this as a bug or do i something wrong with that
component?

<t:DateField t:id="birthday" t:value="customer.birthday"
t:format="dd.MM.yyyy"/>

Thank you,
Thomas Papke

Re: DateField format

Posted by Donyee <xy...@gmail.com>.
Try this: format="%Y%m%d", you will get "yyyymmdd"
also you can use :format="%Y-%m-%d", then you will get "yyyy-mm-dd"
Do you need this?

----徐 依伟

Re: DateField format

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi,

I had the same problem. You can find the complete list of magic
characters here:
http://www.dynarch.com/demos/jscalendar/doc/html/reference.html#node_sec_5.3.5

-Filip