Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Boutcher, James K." <JK...@West.com> on 2001/11/23 20:21:27 UTC

New (?) Visualizer

I've gone through a bunch of Visualizers - and I don't think I saw one
like the one I've attached a picture of.. Just want to make sure that
nobody else is already working on this, etc, before I continue on..

Things are moving along quite nicely.. Not as quickly as I want, because
I'm definitely no swing expert.. But they're moving along.. I plan on
coloring up the table cells based on certain criteria (Error Percentage
is over a certain user-definable threshhold, etc) - and aligning some
stuff.. But right now it's fully dynamic.

Maybe someone can help me here - The JTable updates itself just fine,
but here's what puzzles me:

Select my visualizer, brings up table columns, no data - good.
Click on test/run - nothing updates. Nothing shows up. - bad.
If I click off of my visualizer, then click back onto it, everything
shows up fine and updates work okay. - good.

What I'm doing is dynamically changing the number of rows in the
JTable.. I'm calling validate.. I'm calling repaint on just about
everything I own.. But I can't seem to get the thing to update
correctly..

Pic is attached.. Kevin - when I've javadoc'd these files - do you want
me to send them to you?

Jim
 <<statvis.zip>>