Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/17 20:29:51 UTC

YARN Application Timeline service with Spark 2.0.0 issue

Hi Community,

In Spark 2.0.0 we upgrade to use jersey2 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-12154) instead of jersey 1.9,
while for the whole Hadoop we still stick on the old version. This will
bring in some issues when yarn timeline service is enabled (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-15343). For any Spark2
application running on yarn with timeline service enabled will be failed.

Just a heads up if you happened to run into this issue you could disable
yarn timeline service through configuration
"spark.hadoop.yarn.timeline-service.enabled
= false" to disable spark on yarn to use this feature. Also we will fix
this in the yarn side.

Thanks
Saisai