Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amir Nuri <am...@mobilitec.com> on 2001/02/01 10:23:43 UTC

mod_jk and AJP13 protocol

I am working with mod_jk with Apache 1.3.14 and Tomcat 3.2.
I configured the Tomcat to use Ajpv13 protocol.
I am doing upload of files.
When the upload files are text files: there is no problem, but when the
upload files are binary files, I get Unexpected end of file
I read the file from the servlet input stream (with readLine method)
Can you help me ?

====================================
E-mail  : amir.nuri@mobilitec.com
Web     : http://www.mobilitec.com/
====================================
Mobilitec, Inc.
P.O. Box 15049 Matam
Haifa 31905, Israel
Tel     +972-4-855-1133 ext. 115
Fax     +972-4-855-1112

Re: mod_jk and AJP13 protocol

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Amir Nuri wrote:

> I am working with mod_jk with Apache 1.3.14 and Tomcat 3.2.
> I configured the Tomcat to use Ajpv13 protocol.
> I am doing upload of files.
> When the upload files are text files: there is no problem, but when the
> upload files are binary files, I get Unexpected end of file
> I read the file from the servlet input stream (with readLine method)
> Can you help me ?

There have been some patches for this problem (in Tomcat) that will show up
in Tomcat 3.2.2.  In the short term, I believe that file upload works ok
with mod_jk when you use ajpv12 instead.

Craig