Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by 殷亚云 <yi...@made-in-china.com> on 2015/10/27 09:53:33 UTC

full garbage collection about upgraded the solr version to 5.3.0

HI

         Recently, I upgraded the solr version in our server, from 4.7.2 to
5.3 .0 .

         Through the pressure test, I found that full garbage collection is
becoming very frequent in the 5.3 version. I noticed that in BooleanScorer.
< init >, TermWeight scorer with frequent memory using,I don't know whether
it will cause frequent full garbage collection?

         So, I want to confirm whether there is such a problem. It has a
solution?

Thanks.