Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jo...@kbcsecurities.be on 2002/01/25 14:21:26 UTC

adding fonts...

I want to add fonts (ttf) so i can render them to pdf.
i allready tried a lot and this is my last hope :-]

I made the xml frile from the ttf with the TTFReader
then i added the XML file in the codegen folder.  (together with the ttf
file)

in the userconfig.xml i added this for the arial font:
\WINNT\Fonts\arial.ttf">

the font is there and the .XML file is in de src/codegen (where the
Build.bat go gets his stuff)

I'm new at this and i don't have a clue howcome it doesn't add to the Jar
file... when i build it.

and if the font name is Arial then why doesn't it show when rendering a
<fo:block font-family="Arial"> test tekst </fo:block>

i made whole pages and letters with fop and really like it....
but it's the first time i need to import new fonts...

Thx for your help...

Jochen Maes
EDP departement
Programmeur

KBC-Securities
Havenlaan 16
1080 Brussel

Tel : 02/429.96.81
Fax : 02/429.17.48
E-mail : Jochen.Maes@kbcsecurities.be

confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. KBC Securities
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.