Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/01 10:40:31 UTC

Re: DevCloud VM - Wifi

Using WIFI

With method 1, I cannot connect localhost:8080/client

With method 2, I get an error as I cannot connect to the mysql server

2012-10-30 16:56:50,951 ERROR [db.Transaction.Transaction] (Thread-587:)
Unexpected exception:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications
link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The
driver has not received any packets from the server.

Remark : I don't think that on my MacBook pro, error of the method 2 is
linked to WIFI but due to access issue as unit test fails

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'cloud'@'localhost'
(using password: YES)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1075)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3562)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3494)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:920)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4000)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1285)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2186)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:787)
at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:49)

Regards

Charles