Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Houser, Rick" <ri...@jackson.com> on 2017/12/06 13:52:48 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: MOD_WCGI

Sounds like you have an unmaintained install that's going to be missing security patches, etc.  You may be better off getting a fresh install of Apache 2.4 (and keeping up to date with security patches), and using the existing configuration as an initial template to update to the new syntax, then work on getting your python stuff working with similar new versions.

Rick Houser
Web Engineer