Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 15:20:16 UTC

jax-rs Client

Hello,

I am developing an example of creating a rest client with Apache TomEE.
Which rest client do you suggest for using with Apache TomEE? Retrofit is
an option but I would like to know other opinions.

Thank you so much

Alex.

Re: jax-rs Client

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I used cxf client (aligning cxf client version with cxf version of
tomee) pretty often. I also used jersey one and httpclient directly
(less often but httpclient is really nice for static structures).

The easier is to hide it behind a Java interface if you don't care
about error handling that much or to use a http library if you care.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: jax-rs Client

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
javaee 7 doesn't support proxy AFAIK so cxf one is still welcomed ;)

Re: jax-rs Client

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.

Re: jax-rs Client