Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/16 03:46:10 UTC

New project resolution template

I think there is a bug in the new project resolution template.

The WHEREAS paragraph ends with a full stop. Since the WHEREAS paragraph is not a complete sentence, I believe it should end with a semicolon.

Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: New project resolution template

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
Right, though the exact punctuation doesn't really matter.

The best non-ASF examples I have are in the document at

  https://www.publiccounsel.org/tools/publications/files/0255.pdf <https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj-icri5e3rAhW0HjQIHfisDuAQFjAAegQIAhAB&url=http://www.publiccounsel.org/tools/publications/files/0255.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1vCSYrDsikBoz_9sYuC_yx>

which use a period at the end of the last WHEREAS clause.

....Roy

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.