Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/07 06:31:32 UTC

Re: [2.x] Sample docs/READMEs was - Re: [PROPOSAL] Tuscany Documentation

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I like Luciano's proposal. I'm mulling over the idea of putting the sample
> documentation up there also as it would be a lot easier to edit and clearer
> to read. We did have HTML docs a long time ago but shied away from them for
> lowest common denominator reasons IIRC. I think we should revisit this
> decision.

I don' t think we want to go back to author our content using xml/svn,
at least not me... Confluence is much easier.

> If samples pages were up on Confluence is there an easy way that the HTML
> for these pages could be extracted and added to svn or even just to the
> samples as the distribution is built?

The documentation pages get exported to html just as our website. That
might be the snapshot we want to put in svn during the release.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: [2.x] Sample docs/READMEs was - Re: [PROPOSAL] Tuscany Documentation

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Sorry I wasn't clear.

snip....

> putting the sample