Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gastone Penzo <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 16:03:21 UTC

performace jetty (jetty.xml)

Hi,
i just change my solr installation from 1.4 to 3.4..
i can notice that also jetty configuration file (jetty.xml) is changed.
default threads number is higher, theadpool is higher
and other default value are higher. is it normal??

what number of these value do you seems are correct for me?
i have a dedicated machine with 2 solr istances inside
my machine has 8gb of ram and 8 cpu..

i do like 200.000 - 250.000 calls to solr a day...

someone can help me??

- Theads number (min,max and low)
- corepool size and maximum poolsize

*
*

Re: performace jetty (jetty.xml)

Posted by Alireza Salimi <al...@gmail.com>.
Can't you use some profilers to find out about your new performance?
I'm new to Solr, but I think 200,000 req/day is not that many.

--
Alireza Salimi
Java EE Developer

Re: performace jetty (jetty.xml)