Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/08/28 09:52:50 UTC

[REVIEW] Request for Review CALCITE-3302 (CLASSIFIER for MR)

Hi all,

as I try to make progress towards the *full* functionality of MATCH_RECOGNIZE in Calcite I added support for the CLASSIFIER function.
The issue can be found in [1] and the PR in [2].

I would kindly ask for a review and some comments as the current implementation works BUT is not elegant and not as Calcite-esque as I would like.
I think I should add some kind of Context for MR or so but would really like to get some input.
After finishing that I would like to add more and more MR functions, like e.g [3].

Thanks!
Julian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3302
[2] https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/1419