Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Amanda Jampaulo <am...@santodigital.com.br> on 2022/04/25 15:11:49 UTC

Partnership: Apache Kafka & SantoDigital

Hi Team, good day!

We are SantoDigital, a Brazilian company and Google's premier partner.

We would like to know more about the Apache Kafka solution. We have a
customer who is interested in your solution.

We want to know how we can make the contract for the solution, what the
price of the list and what the price is for resale and how is the billing?

If this is not the correct channel for this type of question, please, we
kindly ask you to direct our email to the responsible team.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Amanda Jampaulo

Sales Operations Manager

+55 11 98444-4509
santodigital.com.br <https://www.santodigital.com.br>
[image: LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/santodigital/> [image:
Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/santodigital/> [image: YouTube]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw4UVLYRFUyYUDdLwmmlfcA> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/santodigital> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/santodigital>
  <https://www.santoid.com.br/>

Re: Partnership: Apache Kafka & SantoDigital

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Amanda,

Apache Kafka is an open source project. You can download, install, and
use the software for free.

Some companies offer Apache Kafka as a cloud service or as an on-prem
software. You can find those companies by asking google.

Best,
Bruno