Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by "Dvorkin-Contractor, Eugene (CORP)" <Eu...@ADP.com> on 2015/09/03 15:15:56 UTC

Running Hbase on Mesos

Is there any blog post or project that help me to run Hbase on Mesos in distributed mode?
I did some research but was not able to find anything except video telling that adobe is running base as a docker container on mesos.
Thanks

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Re: Running Hbase on Mesos

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
I also find the adobe slide.
http://www.slideshare.net/clehene/elastic-hbase-on-mesos Do you also send
this message to hbase user email list, maybe some user there would have
more details about hbase on mesos.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang