Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Zulfiqar Ali <zu...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/24 07:52:19 UTC

Falcon bi-weekly collaboration meeting - 23rd Sept 2015 - MOM

Thanks all for joining the sync up. MOM are following:

1. Lifecycle, Feed SLA Monitoring and Falcon UI are part of 0.8 release.

2. Native Scheduler is not part of 0.8 release.

3. *Falcon Ingestion* - Community recommended to integrate it with
Lifecycle framework. We could think of going without Lifecycle if it is
part of 0.8 release, as we don't have much time to complete the
integration. If Ingestion is going in next release (probably 0.9) then it
is strongly recommended to integrate it with Lifecycle framework before
releasing it.

4. Venky to arrange an overview of Falcon UI.

5. Falcon meetup is likely to happen in second week of Oct.

Regards
Zulfi