Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rodolfo Martín <rm...@mail.com> on 2002/06/17 09:58:52 UTC

Apache 1.3.24 - Tomcat 4.0 Configuration

 Hi lists, not many time ago I configured Apache 1.3.12 and Tomcat 3.0 to work together. I did it including the tomcat-apache.conf file by a 'Include' directive in the httpd.conf Apache file. Now I would like to do something similar but I don´t know how because there is no tomca-apache.conf file.
 How can I do it?

 Thanks for your help.

 Regards,

          Rodolfo