Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by bigcache1 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/02 08:32:02 UTC

Re: #again #strange No service implements the interface tap.execounting.dal.mediators.TeacherMedImpl

Installed new Eclipse. Everything is fine.

One of the first things that I did before running for help, was "mvn clean
install".
But only after I had new Eclipse installed, I could see (another)
Teachers.java of Teachers page, with TeacherMedImpl referenced. So all that
time, that second page instance was somehow hidden.

My apologies for this misleading. And thanks a lot.

Howard Lewis Ship wrote