Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Jesse Alexander (KADA 12)" <al...@csfs.com> on 2002/01/16 08:48:43 UTC

RE: Bad classloading, why does Struts continue to use Class.forNa me()?

Hi,

well putting everything in WEB-INF/lib...

If you are doing a corporate-framework and want to disable the
application-people to change or override the framework you have to
place all framework-components out of WEB-INF/lib...

So we are back at point 1...

regards
Alexander