Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Nick McKenna <ni...@mckennaconsultants.com> on 2004/10/03 12:34:50 UTC

RE: Newbie Confused - the plot thickens!

Hi All

I'm still having some problems with fetchmail delivering to the local user.
I get the following result when I configure James as per the example 1
account 1 user.

The email is downloaded fine. The message "Using configured recipient as new
envelope recipient appears correctly. The system then waits for several
seconds before giving the error message "Message could not be delivered due
to an error determining the remote domain".

Which domain is it trying to resolve? The domain of the sender or the
recipient?

Thanks for the help,

Nick.

Nick McKenna