Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MelonJaya <me...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/10 10:09:04 UTC

ofbiz deployment in wls?

Hi all!

My client has already existing weblogic-server and I wonder whether I can
deploy ofbiz to the existing wls-instance.
It is for operasional reason, so instead of having weblogic server and
tomcat running parallely, admin just have to monitor the weblogic server.

any idea for this?

Thanks !!!

best regards,
Johnson Chandra

Re: ofbiz deployment in wls?

Posted by MelonJaya <me...@gmail.com>.
I am planning to use wls 10.3.4.
hopefully not so much different with wls81.

anyone has experience with that version maybe?

Jacques, sure, I will like to contribute to ofbiz-wiki.

best regards,
Johnson Chandra

Re: ofbiz deployment in wls?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <jl...@les7arts.com>.