Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com> on 2020/07/01 04:16:29 UTC

ipython interpreter - ipython not installed

All:
    I am trying to run the ipython example in the tutorials.
I have ipython installed.  From the conda environment:
   - ipython=7.16.1=py38h5ca1d4c_0
   - ipython_genutils=0.2.0=py38_0

I am getting the following error:

Says ipython not installed.

--
========= mailto:dboyd@incadencecorp.com ============
David W. Boyd

and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message and deleting the material from any computer.

Re: ipython interpreter - ipython not installed

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
David,

You may be seeing the same thing as I did here: https://github.com/zjffdu/bkzep/issues/12 <https://github.com/zjffdu/bkzep/issues/12>

Eric

> [...]
> ISO/IEC JTC1 SC42/WG2, editor ISO/IEC 20546, ISO/IEC 20547-1
> Chair INCITS TG Big Data
> Co-chair NIST Big Data Public Working Group Reference Architecture
> First Robotic Mentor - FRC, FTC - www.iliterobotics.org <http://www.iliterobotics.org/>
> Board Member- USSTEM Foundation - www.usstem.org <http://www.usstem.org/>
>
> The information contained in this message may be privileged
> and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.
> If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
> or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
> to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
> is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
> in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
> this message and deleting the material from any computer.

_______________________
Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.

Bokeh Example

Posted by David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com>.
I feel stupid, I saw that work around and then did not realize the
change was
to remove the notebook type parameter.   Thanks.

So the second example runs but I get no output.   I did update the
notebook_url to point to my zeppelin server (which is behind a proxy so
it likely why it is not working).

In the holoviews example below it runs without error but I don't get
any output.  Just a couple of bokeh icons

Thoughts on that.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
David,

You can check the workaround here which don't need bkzep
https://github.com/zjffdu/bkzep/issues/12

[image: image.png]

David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com> 于2020年7月1日周三 下午11:28写道:

Posted by David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com>.