Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sesh <gs...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/21 11:12:08 UTC

problem with tree expanding.

Hi,
I am facing a problem eapnding the tree.
The scenario is,
I have a screen which contains tree ( implemented using <t:tree> ) and a
search button.
on click of Search button, i will open a popup screen.
I will search tree with a %string%. so i get some search result in the
popup.

Then on click of any item in the search result. i have to point to the
Parent screen and expand the tree till the selected node or item in the
popup screen.

so can anyone suggest is it possible to expand the TREE to a particular node
if i know the node value..

please send your comments.

Thanks
Sesh
Sent from the My Faces - Dev forum at Nabble.com.