Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by sarath pr <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 17:38:11 UTC

help_clusterdump

A text file created using the clusterdump utility has been attached
here. Can anyone tell me how to identify the document IDs belonging to
the cluster.?

mahout clusterdump -s
/home/sarathpr/NetBeansProjects/SNACK1/newsClusters/clusters/clusters-1
-o /home/sarathpr/Desktop/readable/out4.txt -b 100 -n 50 -p
/home/sarathpr/NetBeansProjects/SNACK1/newsClusters/clusters/clusteredPoints
-d /home/sarathpr/NetBeansProjects/SNACK1/newsClusters/dictionary.file-0
-dt sequencefile

--
Thank You..!!
Sarath Ramachandran

Re: help_clusterdump

Posted by sarath pr <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Madhusudan for your response. Its OK, i have solved the issue
by turning the last boolean argument of the below code to true.

DictionaryVectorizer.createTermFrequencyVectors(tokenizedPath, new
Path(outputDir), conf, minSupport, maxNGramSize, minLLRValue, 2, true,
reduceTasks,chunkSize, sequentialAccessOutput, false);

--
Thank You..!!
Sarath Ramachandran

Re: help_clusterdump