Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com> on 2014/11/03 22:46:52 UTC

Potentially rebase branch-1.99.4

Hey guys,

Since sqoop2 branch and branch-1.99.4 may be out of order. I wanted to
check with the community to see if we can rebase to rectify commit order.
This involves:
1. cherry picking missing commits
2. Rebasing to change the order
3. Force pushing on branch-1.99.4

-Abe

Re: Potentially rebase branch-1.99.4

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
I think that it’s acceptable that the release branch-1.99.4 and sqoop2 will have different commits and in different order - we won’t be merging them them in the future, so as long as sqoop2 is strict super set of branch-1.99.4, we should be good to go :)

Jarcec

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.