Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2010/06/08 20:44:34 UTC

Nutch slides from Berlin Buzzwords

Hi all,

I uploaded the slides from my talk @ Berlin Buzzwords here:

http://www.slideshare.net/abial/nutch-as-a-web-data-mining-platform

It's been a great conference, with nearly 300 people attending, lots of
great talks - my mind is spinning with possibilities, which was I think
the idea. I hope this will be a regular event, so if you missed this one
be sure not to miss the next one!

I also had the pleasure of meeting Julien Nioche in person, and we
started scheming how to proceed with the Nutch 2.0 revolution ;) More
details on this will be coming soon.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Nutch slides from Berlin Buzzwords

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
On 2010-06-08 21:27, brad wrote:
> Nice presentation.  But it appears there is an issue with slides 41, 42 and
> 43.  I get the error message Oops! This slide did not convert properly hence
> cannot be displayed.

Thanks for the heads-up - I'll fix it shortly.

Posted by brad <br...@bcs-mail.net>.
Nice presentation.  But it appears there is an issue with slides 41, 42 and
43.  I get the error message Oops! This slide did not convert properly hence
cannot be displayed.

It's been a great conference, with nearly 300 people attending, lots of
great talks - my mind is spinning with possibilities, which was I think the
idea. I hope this will be a regular event, so if you missed this one be sure
not to miss the next one!

I also had the pleasure of meeting Julien Nioche in person, and we started
scheming how to proceed with the Nutch 2.0 revolution ;) More details on
this will be coming soon.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><
[__ || __|__/|__||\/|  Information Retrieval, Semantic Web ___|||__||  \|
||  |  Embedded Unix, System Integration http://www.sigram.com  Contact:
info at sigram dot com

Re: Nutch slides from Berlin Buzzwords

Posted by Ashumeet Singh <as...@gmail.com>.
Nice work… !!

Thanks
Ashumeet Singh

"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"