Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by atokle <at...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/15 20:53:10 UTC

I build with maven from a contract server and want a copy of my contract in the resources

During building the wsdl will be on a contract server available thru http.
But to make the service independent from the contract server run-time I
would want the cxf-codegen-plugin to fetch the wsdl and all imports into the
resources directory of my java project. Then I could use this copy of the
contract runtime.

Is there an option in cxf-codegen-plugin to do this, or is any other way to
do it without having to manually find and copy the files.

Re: I build with maven from a contract server and want a copy of my contract in the resources

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:53:10 AM atokle wrote:
> During building the wsdl will be on a contract server available thru http.
> But to make the service independent from the contract server run-time I
> would want the cxf-codegen-plugin to fetch the wsdl and all imports into the
> resources directory of my java project. Then I could use this copy of the
> contract runtime.
>
> Is there an option in cxf-codegen-plugin to do this, or is any other way to
> do it without having to manually find and copy the files.

There currently isn't any way to do this.   You would likely need to use the
maven antrun plugin to "<get>" the required resources and copy them into
target someplace and then have the codegen-plugin operate on them like that.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org