Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com> on 2013/02/01 18:58:44 UTC

Re: Understanding Virtual Nodes on Cassandra 1.2

> Are there tickets/documents explain how data be replicated on Virtual Nodes?
This  http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/virtual-nodes-in-cassandra-1-2
Check the changes.txt file, they link to tickets.

not many people use BOP so you may be exploring new'ish territory. Try asking someone on the IRC channel.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand