Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2014/10/31 01:42:17 UTC

English Dictionaries updated - 1-NOV-2014

Hello!

Just to inform everyone that I have updated the dictionaries:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

The only change was in en_GB which now has 641 new words.

As usual, on 1-DEC-2014 there will be another update (monthly update).

I am in contact with Kevin Atkinson (US and CA).

Anyone knows how to contact the other two countries' dictionary guys? I
would like to update all instead of just the usual GB, US and CA.

Thanks!

Kind regards,