Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andrew <an...@arda.homeunix.net> on 2006/07/07 22:35:57 UTC

whitelists and blacklists question

I currently have SA running in a site-wide configuration using
spamc/spamd. I would like to implement whitelists/blacklists on a per
account basis. I use qmail and maildrop, so for per account processing,
I plan to invoke SA from a .mailfilter file and keep user prefs in a SQL
database.

My question is, can I invoke SA to check user whitelists/blacklists only
without it running any rule tests? Email will already contain SA headers
from the site-wide SA installation. I want to use per account
whitelists/blacklists as a possible override to whatever verdict the
site-wide SA gives an email.