Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/22 22:15:33 UTC

Karaf 2.4.0 upgrade

Hi

I have just pushed the upgrade to Karaf 2.4.0 in servicemix-5.2.x
(http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/commit/81edd62e).
Could you please review the changes (something is missing, something
done unnecessary)? The I could run itests 4 times with no problems. The
tests I usually perform on release candidate are ok too.

Best regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak