Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jeikrak <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/25 20:11:59 UTC

how to add ImageAjaxLink into datatable???

hi, i want to inserto in my datatable an image like this:

private ImageAjaxLink mailImg;

mailImg = new ImageAjaxLink("mailImg", bean.isMail()));

now my table is:

columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new StringResourceModel("label.col5", this,
null), "col5"));

provider = new TotalConsPagoProveedoresProvider("col1", false);
table = new DefaultDataTable("table", columns, provider, Integer.valueOf(new
StringResourceModel("rowsPerPage", this, null).getString())){

again, how can i add "mailImg" in "columns" of my table

tks!

Re: how to add ImageAjaxLink into datatable???

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.
Hi,

The Column provides the component that is used for the cell in the table.

Look at subclassing property column and overriding this method:

public void populateItem(Item<ICellPopulator<T>>  item, String componentId, IModel<T>  rowModel)
	{
		item.add(new Label(componentId, createLabelModel(rowModel)));

	}

Instead of adding a label to the cell add in your ImageAjaxLink (or
whatever panel you need).

I would recommend creating a new concrete class to hold the new column
but you could use a dynamic inner class for prototyping purposes.

Regards,

Mike