Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Darrell Taylor <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/26 09:26:47 UTC

Who do I need to pester / bribe with donuts?

Hi All,

I realise everybody is busy, but who do I need to chase down to get the
three patches I've submitted moving?

Only small fixes, but I figure the sooner they are resolved that's three
less tickets in Jira.

They are :

I am willing to help prioritise this with donut bribes ;)

Thanks
Darrell

Re: Who do I need to pester / bribe with donuts?

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Came down looking for the donuts, but seems like your patches were already on their way.

But usually, if you make a patch 'available', a committer may come around looking for patches ready for review.

+Vinod