Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Michel Alessandrini <ws...@gmx-topmail.de> on 2005/08/25 12:36:37 UTC

[patch] changing taglib-path (version 2)

Hi,

I created another patch to solve this problem.
It includes the changes for the wsrptest, proxyportlet and the calcportlet.

regards
Michel

Re: [patch] changing taglib-path (version 2) update

Posted by Michel Alessandrini <ws...@gmx-topmail.de>.
> Hi,
>
>>> I created another patch to solve this problem.
>>> It includes the changes for the wsrptest, proxyportlet and the
>>> calcportlet.
>>>
>> Hi, I'm sorry but this patch doesn't work either for me. Did you try out
>> a clean build? (removing the driver directory in each portlet directory
>> and removing all webapps from the tomcat webapp directory)
>
> I get the wsrp4j-project from cvs.
> I prepare the build.properties-files.
> I prepare the <portlet>.include-files

I apply the patch ;-)

Posted by Michel Alessandrini <ws...@gmx-topmail.de>.
Hi,

> Yes, but did you remove all webapps from the tomcat webapp directory.
> Build clean does not do this.

Yes, I do.

Posted by Diego Louzán <dl...@apache.org>.

Re: [patch] changing taglib-path (version 2)

Posted by Michel Alessandrini <ws...@gmx-topmail.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Michel Alessandrini schrieb:
> Hi,
>

>>>I created another patch to solve this problem.
>>>It includes the changes for the wsrptest, proxyportlet and the
>>>calcportlet.
>>>

>>Hi, I'm sorry but this patch doesn't work either for me. Did you try out
>>a clean build? (removing the driver directory in each portlet directory
>>and removing all webapps from the tomcat webapp directory)
>

> I get the wsrp4j-project from cvs.
> I prepare the build.properties-files.
> I prepare the <portlet>.include-files
> I call: "build clean".
> I call: "install-provider-pluto.bat"
> I call: "install-swing-consumer.bat"
> I start tomcat.
> I start the tunnel-script.
> I start the portal.
> I call the wsrp-portlets.
> It really works. :-)

Yes, but did you remove all webapps from the tomcat webapp directory.
Build clean does not do this.

> I have no idea to resolve this problem. Let's just wait. Perhaps in one week
> or one month it will be resolved allone.

:)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [patch] changing taglib-path (version 2)

Posted by Michel Alessandrini <ws...@gmx-topmail.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.