Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@apache.org> on 2016/01/11 15:58:42 UTC

[MEETUP] Apache Zeppelin Meetup in San Francisco - Jan 21st

Hi all,

Join us on January 21st at Pivotal Labs San Francisco for an Apache
Zeppelin meetup! See the full agenda here: http://bit.ly/POSH0094

Date: January 21st, 2016
Time: 5:45pm – 8:45pm
Address: Pivotal Labs, 875 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103 (5th floor)
Register here: http://bit.ly/POSH0094

The sessions will be livestreamed: https://livestream.com/pemo
/apachezeppelin

Thanks,

Karen

Re: [MEETUP] Apache Zeppelin Meetup in San Francisco - Jan 21st

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks for sending this out, Karen! It seems like a great opportunity for Zep
devs and users to meet each other. Too bad I am got to be at SCALE14x in LA on
this day.

Enjoy!
  Cos