Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Andrew Munn <mu...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/19 22:53:57 UTC

tailing Ignite cache for events?

What's the best way to watch a cache for insert/update/delete events?

Re: tailing Ignite cache for events?

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
No, it's not possible to do in Visor. You can use a client node to start
this Continuous Query. For this purpose you can also register listeners for
events: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/events. It can be done for one
of the Lifecycle events.

Evgenii

Posted by Andrew Munn <mu...@gmail.com>.