Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by 向井 善則 <y....@internavi.ne.jp> on 2006/04/24 03:55:42 UTC

About the JDBC client of JAMES-2.1.3

Hello all,

Does the JDBC client of JAMES-2.1.3 support OCI?
If it supports , please teach me setting way.

and

Does the JDBC client of JAMES-2.1.3 support ORCLE10g SERVER?
I tried it , but it did not succeed.

[PRESENT SETTING]
as following ....
<data-source name="maildb"
class="org.apache.james.util.mordred.JdbcDataSource">
<driver>oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver</driver>
<dburl>jdbc:oracle:oci:@TNS</dburl>
<user>ID</user>
<password>PASS</password>
<max>20</max>
</data-source>

Re: R: About the JDBC client of JAMES-2.1.3

Posted by 向井 善t <y....@internavi.ne.jp>.
Hi,

After I upgrade Oracle client, JAMES could connect DB with OCI.
Thank you very much.

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Marcello Marangio <m....@tno.it>.