Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <ja...@mac.com> on 2007/03/15 03:43:12 UTC

mailreader app

Hey there, I missed all the discussion about changing redirect-action
to redirectAction.  I remember seeing a few commits...so, today when
I deployed the mailreader, it was failing on deployment due to
lingering references to redirect-action in both mailreader-
default.xml and mailreader-support.xml

Simple rename fixes it....so unless there's more going on with that,
does anyone care if I commit the fix for it?

--
James Mitchell
The Ruby Roundup

Re: mailreader app

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
Nope, go for it, although I do with the original change was done with
backwards compatibility in mind so we wouldn't break things needlessly :)

Don