Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bhaskar Gollapudi <bh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/16 06:20:02 UTC

How to get started on code contribution

Hi ,

I just recently subscribed to this group - purpose is to be able to do code
contribution for various Apache projects , especially starting with Kafka.

Please can you send me a set of Getting Started for new joiners for code
contributions. I did search for this on the ASF website but did not find
any direct links detailing the steps.

Regards
Bhaskar

Re: How to get started on code contribution

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I believe this http://kafka.apache.org/contributing should be good starting
point :)

--