Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2009/01/12 20:36:09 UTC

Jan Board report

We need to submit a board report to the Incubator Wiki page:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2009

We need to do it ASAP.

Can someone step up and get it done, hopefully today?

Upayavira

RE: Jan Board report

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 12:50 -0800, Mark Slee wrote:
> I will complete this today. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks

RE: Jan Board report

Posted by Mark Slee <ms...@facebook.com>.

On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 19:36 +0000, Upayavira wrote:
> We need to submit a board report to the Incubator Wiki page:
>
>   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2009
>
> We need to do it ASAP.
>
> Can someone step up and get it done, hopefully today?

If we don't get takeup, I may do one myself, and it might not be flattering...

Upayavira

Re: Jan Board report

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.