Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Keith Bainbridge <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/28 03:47:33 UTC

Re: Calc rows as footer

Thanks Brian,  and my apologies for my late response.

I did mean the equivalent of the repeat these rows at the top, but it would
be more convenient to have some rows at top, and some at bottom.

I have to re-sort the list regularly, so the copy/paste suggestion sounds
best.

Again, thanks for your time.

I've also found a gotcha in my mail filteringcausing me to miss your
reply.  And I'd been wondering why a couple of things seemed awry.  Next
problem to solve.

Keith Bainbridge

0447667468

keithrbaugroups@gmail.com