Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/17 08:38:58 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release scr 1.0.2

Hi all,

Time to tally this vote. We received 5 +1 votes (4 binding marked with *), no 0 and no -1 votes by

   * Carsten Ziegeler (*)
   * Felix Meschberger (*)
   * Richard Hall (*)
   * Karl Pauls (*)
   * Didier Donsez

This vote therefore passes and I will proceed to upload the release packages.

Thanks to all who voted.

Regards
Felix

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release scr 1.0.2

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Sorry wrong list. Please ignore. Thanks.

Regards
Felix