Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tobias Illik <pi...@hdm-stuttgart.de> on 2006/02/06 14:24:38 UTC

Error reported in catalina.out: Invalid path /login was requested

Hi,
  Whenever i access the Tomcat Administration Tool I get the Error message:

06.02.2006 14:04:27 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor processMapping
SEVERE: Invalid path /login was requested
06.02.2006 14:04:50 org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor processMapping
SEVERE: Invalid path /frameset was requested

I am using Tomcat 5.5.12, and did search google on that issue but could
not yet find the cause for this Error message. Access to the
Administration Tool works fine as usual.

Can anyone suppose how I could pin down the cause?

Kind regards,
Tobias Illik