Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vaibhav Arya <va...@otssolutions.com> on 2009/11/17 07:33:28 UTC

[axis2-MTOM: Uploading Time-out]

Hi All,

I'm using apache axis2 for uploading files though MTOM. When I tried to
upload 3 MB zip file then I faced the problem of 'Timed-out' through .net
client. However there is no time-out problem through JAVA client. But it
takes so long.  The user can not wait so long.

1.	What is the maximum file size of the uploading file, that apache
axis2 suggest?
2.	Is 3MB quite large?
3.	Or is there no limit?

Please tell your suggestions.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Vaibhav Kumar Arya

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com