Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Laurie Harper <zo...@holoweb.net> on 2004/03/31 08:10:25 UTC

Struts boooks: remommendations?

I'm looking for a good book on Struts, but there seem to be a number of
choices... Choice is all well and good, but i need some selection
criteria :-) I'm looking for a book that has comprehensive coverage of
Struts, is up-to-date, and which focuses on Struts (not a book on web
application development that happens to talk about Struts along the way,
for example).

So, what do people recommend? What books have you found most useful in
that context? From the sample chapters on line it seems like Struts in
Action may be a good choice but I don't know how up-to-date it is.

Suggestions appreciated :)

L.