Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Rahul Raj <ra...@option3consulting.com> on 2016/04/21 13:43:40 UTC

Oak/Remote Solr

Need help on integrating Oak with a remote Solr instance.

I have deployed solrj bundle within OSGi,  oak-solr-core fails to start due
to a missing dependency on package org.apache.solr.client.solrj.embedded.
What other bundles are required to support this?

There is another bundle org.apache.jackrabbit/oak-solr-osgi/1.5.0 which
looks  like an embedded instance. I am yet to deploy zookeeper.

Rahul.

--
**** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you are not the named addressee then you should not