Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2019/06/02 21:45:06 UTC

changes.xml in 3.0

Gary,

In looking at the changes.xml in 3.0 it looks like you are adding notations to both the 2.x and 3.x releases. That doesn’t make any sense. A change should be noted ONLY in the release in which it was first published. Can you please go through all the actions you added to the 3.0 release and remove the duplicates?

Ralph

Re: changes.xml in 3.0

Posted by Carter Kozak <ck...@ckozak.net>.
I have been doing the same thing as Gary, I will prune out my duplicates shortly.

-ck

Re: changes.xml in 3.0

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: changes.xml in 3.0