Posted to builds@apache.org by Martin Tzvetanov Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2022/09/14 07:40:32 UTC

Re: ephemeral builds via AWS ECS and/or EKS? GPU Nodes?

Hi,

Today this popped in my feed: https://blog.searce.com/jenkins-distributed-cluster-using-dynamic-build-agents-on-gke-e2262a59dcb3
It might be useful one day!

Martin

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
tbh it's quite easy to set up especially with gke.
I'm happy to help when you are ready.

The option with Amazon EKS is well documented here
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/devops/orchestrate-jenkins-workloads-using-dynamic-pod-autoscaling-with-amazon-eks/
section "Configure Jenkins Kubernetes Cloud"